There are 3 Teacher Help modules available:
- Teacher Help for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Teacher Help for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Teacher Help for Learning Disabilities
For more information on each of these modules, please click the links to your right OR on the titles above.
Each Teacher Help module is developed with these themes in mind
Teacher Help Goals
The goals of Teacher Help include:
- Reducing student's mental health symptoms and impairment
- Increasing student quality of life.
We want to achieve the goals of Teacher Help by:
- Increasing positive belief systems toward students with Neurodevelopmental Disorders (NDDs) by increasing teachers' mental health literacy/knowledge with respect to NDDs.
- Supporting teachers in developing and implementing evidence-based strategies to use in the classroom that support students' social-emotional, leaning, and behavioural success.
Teacher Help Program Sessions
While each Teacher Help module is slightly different depending on the disorder, each module has 6 sessions, each of which has a main goal: