Each Teacher Help module is developed with these themes in mind
Teacher Help Goals
The goals of Teacher Help include:
- Reduce the general psychopathology of the student.
- Decrease student impairment.
- Increase student quality of life.
We want to achieve the goals of Teacher Help by:
- Increasing positive belief systems toward students with NDDs by increasing teachers' mental health literacy/knowledbe with respect to NDDs.
- Supporting teachers in developing and implementing evidence-based strategies to use in the classroom that support students' social-emotional, leaning, and behavioural success.
Teacher Help Program Sessions
While each Teacher Help module is slightly different depending on the disorder, each module has 6 sessions, each of which has a main goal: